Congratulations on your new arrival! As a newborn care specialist with over 20 years of experience, I understand that the first few months with your baby can be both exciting and overwhelming. I am here to support you and your family during this special time.
• 24/7 newborn care
• Feeding support (breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and supplementing)
• Sleep training and scheduling
• Diapering and bathing
• Soothing techniques for fussiness and colic
• Newborn safety and CPR certified
Why Choose Leeann
• Experienced and certified newborn care specialist
• Personalized care to meet your specific needs
• Flexible scheduling to accommodate your family's schedule
• In-home care for your convenience and comfort
• A commitment to providing the highest quality of care for you and your baby
Meet Leeann Keady
Overnight Newborn Care Specialist
Leeann graduated from the University of Rhode Island in Human Science and Services, and is certified as a Postpartum Doula, Newborn Care Specialist, Lactation Consulting/Educator, and in CPR and First Aid. Providing over 20 years of experience, she has worked with over 400 families and has personally cared for over 100 newborns.